TO OUR LIGHTNING ROCK FANS
At Lightning Rick Winery our number 1 priority is the health and safety of our guests and members of staff. We are following direction from Health Canada and WorkSafeBC, and monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. We’d like to take a moment to communicate the standards we have in place to ensure the comfort, health, and wellness of our guests and our employees.
We have implemented the following additional sanitizing precautionary measures:
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting in all locations and shared spaces. High traffic areas such as tasting bars, cash desks, menus and pin pads are sanitized after each use
- All tasting will be conducted outdoors on our licenced patio to reduce close proximity with staff
- We have implemented an online reservation tool and will be open by appointment only
- We will no longer be accepting tours and large parties until further notice.
- We have reduced our tasting area to acommodate two parties of between 2-6 persons
- We have increased the level of social distancing at our winery by increasing space between outdoor tasting tables and parking spaces
- We are encouraging guests to purchase wines ahead of tastings, and have installed plexi glass screen at our cash register
- We have increased the number of hand sanitizers throughout the location
- We are reducing any unnecessary hand contact with guests
- Posters are located throughout the winery to remind all guests of proper hand washing techniques
- We have provided staff training specifically related to COVID-19 on handwashing best practices, sanitary standards, and safe work practices, requiring staff with any symptoms of any illness to remain at home
Our family is committed to maintaining the highest possible standards for the safety of our guests and employees.
Please feel free to contact us directly at (250) 800-0175 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns.