Sourced September 5
Friday September 5th, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
$135 per person
Join Aman, Jordan and Tyler for a night of edible storytelling on Saturday, September 5th. Featuring a vineyard pop up dinner at Lightning Rock Winery with a 4-course wine-paired menu, inspired by the abundance of the Okanagan and Indian flavours. This event features a set vegetarian menu, which won't be shared until each course is up.
Arrive at 5:00 PM for a tour of the farm before a 5:30 PM dinner. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions or allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing tickets.
The other stuff:
- Ticket price does not include gratuity
- Tickets are first-come-first-served
- Tickets will be available via Lightning Rock Winery
- Tickets are non-refundable but transferable
- Wear farm appropriate footwear, sunscreen and bug spray, a hat, something warm
- The event is rain or shine.
SOURCED is all about the bigger picture and looking out for the planet - carpooling is a great shout (if you're in a COVID-safe group) and please bring a non-plastic water bottle filled with the Okanagans' finest tap water for the walk to the table. If you are unwell or display signs of Covid-19, you will politely be asked to stay home and a full refund will be given.